Black & White Striped Shirt

April 02, 2018

"Clothes can reflect you. So, wear clothes that mingle with the circumstances!"


I have not posted anything on this quite blog. I really want to post, but I do not know what to post, because I also rarely vacation somewhere or anything ideas. I was busy doing the piling tasks😣

Okay, two weeks ago, I went to Purwakarta with my lovely family. We feel so comfortable in here, because the weather is so cloudy but not going to rain. Because the weather is good, I choose to wear clothes that are not too thick nor too thin. I'm the kind of person who is minimalist and does not like to wear anything too flashy. So I chose this black-and-white striped shirt.




For the veil, of course I choose black color to balance the color of clothes I wear. Likewise with my bottom, I chose black-jeans.





For you guys who are reading this, I wish all of you the best day yet and don’t forget to have a nice getaway :)!


Love,

Avita Nurfadillah 

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Label

Translate