About Me

Agustus 26, 2017


Hi guys! This is my first post in this blog. Before I talk too much about anything that I wanted to post, I will talk about myself first. So, that you guys who are reading this now will know more about me.

My name is Avita Nurfadillah, everybody used to call me Avita. Behind the name given by my parents must have meaning. The meaning of my name is "The Noble Light of Pearls". That's great, isn't it?


I was born in Bekasi, at 9th of July 1998. My favorite color is black. I’m the second child in my family, I have one old sister, one little sister, and one little big brother. Since I was little, I really like art, I usually change my hobby from time to time. I loved to paint, make a caricature, draw, edit the video, photography, and also I liked the languages. Language is also included in art, right? Oh, right!


I love to learn a foreign language since I know another language film but unique, that is Thailand. I think at that time, unique language is not only Thai language, but other foreign language. Hence from that, I like to learn another foreign language by myself when I have free time. However, since I was instructed by my father to major in English, I spent more of my time to deepen the English language until now.


Anyway, I have one problem on both of my eyes. I have a myopic illness or a science expert calling it myopia. I've been exposed far since I was in the 5th grade. My father just checked my eye condition to an eye doctor when I was 13 years old. My nearsightedness already reaches -3. until it grew when I entered high school, which became -3.75 until now. And when I entered college, I decided to wear glasses if I wanted to go anywhere.

Okay, the explanation about myself is clear right.
And this is where my story begins….



Love,
Avita Nurfadillah

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Label

Translate